Sportswear Sublimation Printing: The Possibilities Are EndlessBuccaneer Group
Most people are very familiar with playing strip and teamwear customisations by the traditional method of embroidery and heat applied transfers, however not everyone fully understands the process of dye sublimation which is undoubtedly the best solution for grass roots sports clubs giving them a robust and sustainable playing strip strategy, with unparalleled quality and price points.
Put simply and in the context of clothing items, Dye Sublimation is the process of using heat to transfer digital images onto cloth / polyester with stunning near photographic results. It enables a completely bespoke and unique playing strip custom to your club that will never become discontinued or obsolete. It also enables truly outstanding and creative designs to be possible, the envy of all other teams and clubs; incorporating badge and logo watermarks, graduated fade and shadowing techniques – endless possibilities that coupled with shrewd sponsorship and commercial strategies simply make sense.
The dreaded steam iron melt down and tumble drier tantrum – your customisations cannot snag, crack, peel, twist or fade with dye sublimation. Best of all it enables multiple customisations and embellishments on a playing strip within the original manufacturer and the standard price, no hidden extras.
All of the below are items that could be included on your playing strip (we’ve used Football as an example sport) that would normally cost between £1.50 – £3.50 per application. We’re not suggesting cluttering your strip with all of these! However it does give an example of how a professional image can be projected using a cost effective product – dye sublimation!
- Club Badge (shirt chest)
- Club Badge (shorts left thigh)
- Shirt Number (shirt rear)
- Shirt Number (small shirt front)
- Player Name* (shirt rear)
- Club Sponsor (shirt front)
- Club Sponsor (shirt rear)
- FA Chartered Standard Badge (sleeve)
- Club Logo / Motto (shirt neck or hemline)
- Chosen Club Charity Emblem (sleeve)
- Affiliated League and or County FA Emblem (sleeve)
- Respect Emblem (sleeve)
- Club Web Address (sleeve)
- Short Number (right thigh)
* Player names not permitted by FA rules on junior playing shirts in affiliated league football; this does not however prevent replica customised non-playing shirts, for souvenir and or charity purposes.
Contact us today for your free no obligation consultation about how we can create your new custom strip design and other sublimated items using this unique process.